Raising a Concern
IPC is committed to supporting a respectful and ethical workplace, safeguarding the rights of those we serve, and properly stewarding our grant funds and other resources. In service to that commitment, and in accordance with its foundational mission principles, IPC is committed to operating with integrity and opposes any form of discrimination, harassment, exploitation, and abuse.
This guidance is intended for all employees, volunteers, program participants, borrowers, vendors, and members of the public who engage with IPC or any of our program partners. IPC is committed to addressing all complaints promptly, fairly, and respectfully through a process that is as transparent as possible to our stakeholders. Depending on the nature of the complaint, the IPC staff receiving it will escalate the matter to the appropriate review, investigative, or management channel within our organization.
The reporting channels listed below are not intended to address emergencies or to be a substitute for contacting law enforcement. If you are facing a life-threatening emergency or believe you are facing the threat of imminent bodily harm, please contact your local police or emergency responders immediately.
Complaints relating to IPC
If you have a complaint about IPC, one of our affiliates, or one of our program partners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-433-5060.
Suspected illegal or unethical activity
IPC maintains a confidential reporting line for use by anyone who has a serious concern or wishes to remain anonymous. If your concern encompasses any of the following topics, please report it using the IPC Ethics and Accountability Line as soon as possible.
- Discrimination (alleging on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or any other similarly protected class or characteristics – see policy).
- Sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Whistleblower retaliation.
- Misstatements in financials.
- Falsification of official records or reporting.
- Work site violence or other incident involving serious bodily injury or death.
- Conflict of interest.
- Legal or regulatory violations.
- Criminal activities.
- Data security breaches.
- Any significant or chronic compromise of work site safety.
Such complaints will be reviewed and managed by an independent team of investigators in IPC’s Legal or Human Resources department. This team will ensure that the matter is handled sensitively, consistent with the priorities of protecting our stakeholders and ensuring adherence to our legal and ethical obligations.
IPC’s Ethics and Accountability Line accepts information in most major languages. Reports can be made online or via telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To file a report, remember our Client Code is “Inclusive” and pick one of the following options:
- Report a claim online using the IPC Ethics and Accountability Line.
- Call toll-free 1-877-647-3335.
- Text RFR to 234-231-9005